Chef Graham Elliot joins an all-star line-up of Chicago Live! this Thursday. Guests include:
- A performance by The Andreas Kapsalis & Goran Ivanovic Guitar Duo
- A preview of Lollapalooza with Tribune rock critic Greg Kot
- Chicago chef and Lollapalooza culinary director Graham Elliot (Mark Caro interview)
- 14-year-old singer/songwriter and Kidsapalooza performer Kate Diaz
- Chicago Artists' Coalition executive director Carolina Jayaram and artist Tim Anderson preview the upcoming Starving Artist event (Lauren Viera interview)
- RedEye/Metromix's Ernest Wilkins sits down for "A Beer With" Alderman Proco "Joe" Moreno (1st)"
- Chicago Live! Almanac
- Comedy from The Second City
Chicago Live! is recorded in front of a live studio audience at 6:30 p.m. Thursdays at the Chicago Theatre's Downstairs Stage. After each show, the audience is invited to a 30-minute reception with the cast, crew and guests.
Tickets for the show are $20.
- Purchase online through Ticketmaster.com.
- Purchase on the phone through Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
- Purchase in person at the Chicago Theatre box office:
The Chicago Theatre (map)
175 N State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601