Chicago Live! is back this week with another fantastic guest line-up including:
- Former senior advisor to President Barack Obama, David Axelrod (Rick Pearson interview)
- A poetry slam featuring Marc Smith and poetry teams (Chicago's Speak'Easy and Germany's Word Alert)
- Blackbird mixologist Lynn House and Northshore Distillery's Sonja Kassebaum share their specialty cocktails for the upcoming "Tales of the Cocktail" event in New Orleans (Lauren Viera interview)
- A performace from West Side Story
- Chicago Live! Almanac
- Comedy from The Second City
Chicago Live! is recorded in front of a live studio audience at 6:30 p.m. Thursdays at the Chicago Theatre's Downstairs Stage. After each show, the audience is invited to a 30-minute reception with the cast, crew and guests.
Tickets for the show are $20.
- Purchase online through Ticketmaster.com.
- Purchase on the phone through Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
- Purchase in person at the Chicago Theatre box office:
The Chicago Theatre (map)
175 N State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601