Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Second City Training Center Open Mic

When: Saturdays at Midnight
Where: The de Maat Theater
Cost: Free to Training Center Students and guests

Starting December 1st, jump on stage and join Host and Training Center stand-up instructor Bryan Bowden for the Training Center stand-up open mic. For a 4-minute slot, email Andrew at Athorp@secondcity.com with your name and phone number. Please submit your slot request by 3pm on Friday. A set list will be posted Fridays at 6pm on the Donny's Skybox Facebook page. Day of registrations will begin at 11:45pm on the night of the show.

See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, my name is Josie Dykas (former student). I would really love to be a part of Saturdays open Mic. Please let me know if there is room for me! 312-859-2785

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew. I am Kris Kondrad at (773)494-0635. I would like to do the open mic tonight if possible. I read this on Monday and thought I had to.register today before 3pm, but was a day off. Sorry. My email is kriskondrad@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete