Did you miss last night's sold out finale of Chicago Live? If so, check out pictures from last night and stay tuned for podcasts from the show.See pictures from the event here
- This week's lineup included:
- Michelin Guide's Director General Jean-Luc Naret, interviewed by Tribune food writer Kevin Pang
- Top Chicago chefs: Stephanie Izard, Graham Elliot and Paul Kahan
- Doug Sohn of Hot Doug's and George and Manolis Alpogianis of America's Dog talk hot dogs with the Tribune's Bill Daley
- Quentin Love talks with Rick Kogan about bringing affordable, healthy food options to Chicago's lower income neighborhoods
- Tribune writer Lauren Viera talks to master mixologist Bridget Albert about cocktail trends, followed by a mix-off between host Rick Kogan, Drawing Room's Charles Joly and The Bristol's Debbi Peek.
- Actress Barbara Robertson performs a musical selection from the upcoming Chicago production of "Working"
- Comedy from The Second City