Looking to polish your presentation style? Second City Communications, the corporate division of The Second City, is hosting an open-enrollment program on Wednesday, August 11th from 10am – 4pm in our Mainstage theatre at a special discounted rate of $450 per person. This intensive, one-day session provides real world skills and perspectives to help business people become better presenters and is taught in a fun, engaging style based around the fundamentals of improvisation. In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Identify and gain confidence is your personal communications style
- Manage the fear and nervousness that often challenges presenters
- Become more adept at listening, reading a room and building trust
- Think on your feet and become more comfortable dealing with unexpected situations
- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication
For questions, more info, or to reserve a spot, contact Stephanie Gruender at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 784-1103.