Chicago Live! returns with an all new season on Thursday, May 5th. Grab a seat behind the headlines of Chicago's biggest stories at Chicago Live!, a weekly stage and radio show produced by the Chicago Tribune, in partnership with The Second City.
(Clockwise from top-left) Howard Sudberry, Melissa Pierce, Cardinal Francis George, Billy Dec and Cornmeal
MAY 5 SEASON PREMIERE:
- Cardinal Francis George, Catholic archbishop of Chicago (Manya Brachear interview)
- Arlington Park's Howard Sudberry previews the upcoming race season (Phil Rosenthal interview)
- Local restaurateur and entrepreneur Billy Dec and filmmaker Melissa Pierce discuss their work and success with social media with Amy Guth
- Local bluegrass band Cornmeal
- Rick Kogan's almanac
- Comedy from The Second City
Chicago Live! is recorded in front of a live studio audience at 6:30 p.m. Thursdays at the Chicago Theatre's Downstairs Stage. After each show, the audience is invited to a 30-minute reception with the cast, crew and guests.
Tickets for the show are $20.
- Purchase online through Ticketmaster.com.
- Purchase on the phone through Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
- Purchase in person at the Chicago Theatre box office:
175 N State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Wheelchair seats, companion seats, aisle seats and Assistive Listening Devices are available.
For more information, call 312-462-6301.